Step 1: Review your order
This is the first step in the three step process of finalising your purchase. Please confirm that the details below are correct and click on "Proceed". If you make any changes click on "Re-calculate order." button to review the latest changes.
Terms & Conditions
- The shopping basket on this website generates a total order value. The total displayed on your shopping basket may exclude the value of the voucher or promotional code but this will be applied, if valid, before final payment is taken. We reserve the right to amend the value of individual items and the total order value as required. If you are in any doubt please contact us.
- The WILD sounds & books POSTFREE (2nd class) service only applies to orders over £30 in value of in-print titles sent to mainland UK and weighing under 2Kg to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland. For orders less than £30 a postage charge of £2.99 will be applied. There is surcharge applicable to all orders weighing over 2Kg to Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland.
- We aim to deliver within 7 - 10 working days of dispatch, for orders sent via our £2.99 (2nd class) or our POSTFREE (2nd class) service, Royal Mail permitting.
- First class orders within the UK, received before 13h00 will be dispatched on the same working day (stock permitting) and are subject to the terms & conditions dictated by Royal Mail. While the majority of First Class items are delivered the next working day, please note this is NOT a guaranteed next-day service. For a guaranteed or a next-day service you are advised to contact WILD sounds & books on 01263 741100.
- WILD sounds & books has taken every reasonable precaution to ensure that prices, weights and postal rates reflected on this web-site are correct. We reserve the right to correct any errors at any time that we become aware of them.
- Availability of stock is not guaranteed.
- Deliveries outside of the UK are subject to the terms & conditions of the carrier - usually Royal Mail.
- Click here for a full listing of our terms and conditions.